Password Change Required: Your Immediate Action is Required
We have had a recent phishing attack that has compromised some faculty and staff email accounts. In a continuing effort to safeguard your account, we are requiring you to change your NetID password.
We recommend that you create a password for your NetID account that you don’t use anywhere else to help ensure the security of your account.
- Change your password within 7 days. Go to our self-service password site to make the change.
- You can access password reset documentation on our wiki password instructions site.
- ITS will automatically reset any passwords that have not been changed within 7 days.
- Remember to also update your password on your mobile devices after you have changed your NetID password.
- Be cautious of phishing attacks and be careful with email attachments and links, especially from unfamiliar senders.
- For more about phishing emails attacks, read our documentation on phishing emails.
- Never share your username and password via email.
Duo: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA):
- Use our Duo MFA application wisely; never approve an MFA request you didn't initiate.
- More about Duo Security and MFA, read our documentation about multi-factor authentication.
Fairfield University ITS InfoSec Team
Related Web Site : https://sspr.fairfield.edu
For more information, contact ITS Help Desk / (203) 254-4069 / email@example.com