Enhanced Workday Budget Reports
The Finance reporting team has been working on improvements to the various Budget vs Actual reports in Workday. These changes are intended to enhance the user experience by:
- Separating out depreciation and interest to make the budgeted amount easier to interpret;
- Allowing for greater comparability to the Budgetary Balance report by including transactions in reserved status;
- As well as giving more detail on the original budget vs amended budget
The reports impacted are:
- Budget vs Actual by Organization
- Cost Center Performance Report
- Division / Department Budget Performance Detail (Restricted, Agency and Unrestricted versions).
We are very excited to release these changes which will become effective on Thursday, January 23, 2020.
Click the link below to view the training document and see further detail (login with netID and password)
For more information, contact Janice Massey / x2162 / email@example.com