Compliance Training Reminder
Congratulations to the 50 winners across all departments representing faculty, staff, and student employees who won the December raffle for two free lunch vouchers to the Tully Dining Hall for themselves and a guest!
Everyone who has the eight (8) courses complete by Friday, February 21 will be entered into the next raffle. Winners will receive a black Fairfield University padfolio.
As a reminder, all employees are to complete the following four (4) new courses:
- Preventing Sexual Harassment, Misconduct, and Discrimination Program (120 min.)
- Data Security: Mobile Devices and Third Party Websites (10 min.)
- Data Security: Physical Security and Unintended Disclosures (10 min.)
- Accommodating Students with Disabilities (15 min.)
All new employees and returning employees, who have not previously done so, should also complete the following four (4) courses:
- Data Security: Malware (10 min.)
- Data Security: Passwords (10 min.)
- Data Security: Phishing (10 min.)
- FERPA: Protecting Student Privacy (10 min.)
Login to https://my.fairfield.edu/ and then launch “University Compliance Training”. Click the “Begin Training” button and then scroll down to view “My Courses.” To view your completed courses click on “My Completions” at the top of the page.
Related Web Site : https://my.fairfield.edu/
For more information, contact Danielle DiGrazia / x2256 / email@example.com