Important Security Message about Coronavirus Scams
The worldwide spread of the new Coronavirus is being used by hackers to scare people into clicking on links, opening malicious attachments, or providing confidential information. Be careful with anything related to the Coronavirus: emails, attachments, social media, phone calls, anything. Look out for topics like:
- Check updated Coronavirus map in your city
- Coronavirus Infection warning from local school district
- CDC or World Health Organization emails or social media Coronavirus messaging
- Keeping your children safe from Coronavirus
- You might even get a scam phone call to raise funds for "victims".
There will be a number of scams related to this, so please be aware.
For more information, contact Justin Hickey / 2032544058 / email@example.com