Writing Center, Online Tutoring
Dear University Community:
While on-campus classes are suspended, the Fairfield University Writing Center will continue to serve its writers through synchronous online tutoring. We hope that in this way, we can help ease the transition to online classes and help our Fairfield University writers feel more connected during this period of social distancing.
Below, please find instructions for making and joining online appointments:
While on-campus classes are suspended, all Writing Center tutorial sessions will take place online. To make an appointment, please visit www.fairfield.mywconline.comIn order to make your online appointment more successful:
- You now have the option to upload your project file when making your appointment. We recommend uploading documents in .docx format.
- You might also consider converting your project to/composing your project in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides as appropriate. You will then be able to share your project by copying a link into the online tutorial session chat box.
In order to join your online appointment:
- Five minutes before your appointment, log into WCOnline, selecting the Online Spring 2020 calendar.
- Click on your scheduled appointment.
- Click the "Start or Join Online consultation" link on the appointment window.
- You may be prompted to allow WCOnline to access your camera and microphone. If so, please allow access in order to conduct your video conference with your tutor.
We appreciate your patience as we transition to online services while on-campus classes are suspended.
Related Web Site : https://fairfield.mywconline.com
For more information, contact Chris DiBiase / 2876 / email@example.com