WAC/WID Workshop Week
- Interested in earning a WAC/WID designation for one of your courses?
- Already include writing in some form in your classes?
- Previously taken a CAE-sponsored Course Design Institute and familiar with backward design?
- Spend their mornings in synchronous Zoom meetings, learning from fellow participants and WAC/WID Consultants about including various types of writing in courses from across the University curriculum (everything from lab reports to presentations to podcasts to journals);
- Spend their afternoons independently working on revising the syllabus or assignments of a current course or two, drafting a WAC/WID application(s), and/or meeting with WAC/WID consultants;
- Participate in an optional session on tech. tools that facilitate the inclusion of writing; and
- At week's end, participate in a showcase of participants' projects.
Related Web Site : https://forms.gle/nidSFz1pMgxbT9yZ8
For more information, contact Tiffany Wilgar / 7025442992 / firstname.lastname@example.org