110+ Employers Registered for Career & Internship Fair - Wed., Feb. 27
Location: RecPlex Fieldhouse
Fairfield will host over 110 employers, representing a broad range of industries, at the spring Career Fair on Wed., Feb. 27. This is a great opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to network and learn about jobs and internships!
Students should wear professional attire, bring copies of their resume and a padfolio. There will be a LinkedIn photo booth for students who want to update their profile photo.
If students want to review their resume with a Career Counselor or Career Peer Advisor (CPA) they should schedule an appointment or visit CPAs during Drop-In Hours:
• College of Arts & Sciences: Students can make an appointment by calling ext. 2227
• Dolan School: Students can make an appointment by calling ext. 2150
• School of Nursing, School of Engineering, and GSEP: Students can make an appointment by calling ext. 2150
CPA Drop-in Hours:
• Mon., 1-4 p.m. in the Kelley Center
• Tues., 1-4 p.m. in the Kelley Center and DSB
• Wed., 1-4 p.m. in the Kelley Center and DSB
• Note: Drop-in hours will be available all day in the Career Center on Tue., Feb. 26.
The Career Closet is available to any students looking to borrow professional attire for the Career Fair. Stop by the Career Center in the Kelley Center by Feb. 25.
For more information, contact Career Center / 203-254-4081 #3 / firstname.lastname@example.org