Clam Jam Volunteers Needed!
Location: Penfield Beach
Dear Campus Partners:
Clam Jam is an annual event for our junior and senior undergraduate students at Penfield Beach. The day is filled with live music, food, refreshments and a fun day in the sun! That said, the event would not be a success without the support of our student and staff volunteers. We are extremely grateful for those that are able to take time out of their schedule to assist us with this event!
This year's Clam Jam 2019 will take place on Saturday, April 27th and volunteer responsibilities will span from 8 am - 5 pm (shifts are available) for the following responsibilities:
- On-campus Check-In (Including ticket scanning, checking ID's, wrist banding, loading buses)
- Beach Check-in (Including ticket scanning, checking ID's, wrist banding)
- Beach Uber & Bus Drop off Monitors (ensuring student safety at these areas)
- Bus Monitor (riding buses back and forth from campus to beach)
- Bathroom Monitors (ensuring student safety in this area)
- AMR/EMS tents (assisting students with first-aid, intoxication needs)
- Cup Distributor (handing out cups to those with 21+ wristbands)
- Shoe Check (collecting & tagging shoes that students would like to be held during event)
- Bartending (providing beer & cider, replacing kegs)
Please sign up to volunteer here by Monday, April 1st.
All volunteers are required to attend the Clam Jam volunteer meeting on Tuesday, April 16th at 3:30 pm in Barone Campus Center Room 200, to go over the specific details of the day, your volunteer role, and to receive your volunteer t-shirt! Please reach out to Colleen Wilson, Assistant Director, Office of Student Engagement (email@example.com) with any questions!
Related Web Site : https://orgsync.com/135309/forms/355981
For more information, contact Colleen Wilson / 2081 / firstname.lastname@example.org