Call for Volunteers--Residential Move-In Days - Fall 2020
Location: Across Campus
Student Life is seeking volunteers to help support the move-in process for our new and returning residential undergraduate students. Volunteers will be situated in roles where they will be able to maintain COVID-19 safety protocols, specifically maintaining 6 feet of social distancing and wearing their masks. These roles include managing vehicle traffic flow, distributing moving carts, greeting families and students, and supporting the check-in areas.
We recognize the importance of feeling safe through the process; the following are safety guidelines that are in place for all students and families arriving to campus:
- Students can bring no more than two family members or guests to assist with move-in.
- Students must produce a negative test before arriving to campus.
- Prior to entering campus, students and their guests will be required to install the LiveSafe and take the University’s Health Screener to verify that they are able to come to campus. After taking the Health Screener, they will be required to show the verification results from the app upon arrival to campus. If they are unable to install the LiveSafe app, the Health Screener must be completed online, prior to arriving on campus, at: (https://livesafe.jotform.com/201876485837874). For questions, please contact Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students and their guests coming on campus will be required to stop at the main gates, show identification, your Office of Residence Life approval email, and verify that they have a facemask or cloth face-covering.
- Students and their guests are required to wear a mask when on campus at all times.
- One guest can accompany students into the unit or residence hall while the other remains at the vehicle unloading the belongings.
- If the student or their guests are not feeling well, they are instructed to call the Office of Residence Life to reschedule their move out date and time. Students are not come to campus while they are ill.
If you have any follow up questions, including safety while volunteering, please do not hesitate to contact Kamala C. Kiem, Associate Dean of Student, Director of Student Engagement, at email@example.com.
Additionally, all volunteers are asked to attend the Move-In Logistics Meeting scheduled for Friday, August 21, 2020, from 10-11 am via Zoom https://Fairfield.zoom.us/j/96106088175
Related Web Site : https://www.fairfieldsurveys.com/f/41512344/1401/
For more information, contact Kamala Kiem / 2114 / firstname.lastname@example.org