Workday Feature Release - Coming September 12th!
- New, improved Benefits worklet! Changing and enrolling in benefits will be more user-friendly and the Workday mobile app will align more closely with the Workday web experience.
- Workday Assistant - Workday has a new feature called the Workday Assistant, which will enable you to use a chat bot to initiate some common Workday transactions. Workday Assistant will also be available in the Workday Mobile app.
- Workday Quick Access Menu - Workday has added a Quick Access menu, where you can add shortcuts to your favorite reports, tasks, and urls. The Quick Access menu also includes your most commonly used apps/worklets
- Improved Workday Search - Workday Search will now include a list of your most recent search history
- Improved Worker Search - Searching on a worker in Workday will now return more details about the worker, including a photo, title, supervisory org and location
- Improvements to Expense reporting - Workday has moved the area to attach a receipt to the top of the expense line section, and also added more descriptive expense report statuses.
- Initiators can now cancel a Supplier Request. In prior versions of Workday, the only way to cancel a Supplier Request was to have the Procurement team deny the request. Now, if you submitted a Supplier Request in error, or in duplicate, you can cancel the request yourself.
Related Web Site : https://wiki.fairfield.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56262716
For more information, contact Jen Langlais / x2075 / firstname.lastname@example.org