Virtually meet with a TIAA financial consultant
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with Ronan Duggan can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your TIAA retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
Ronan from TIAA will be available these dates and times for virtual one-on-one sessions:
- Tuesday, March 30th 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday, April 23rd 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 7th 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
RSVP today, as space is limited. Register for sessions at https://www.tiaa.org/schedulenow or by calling 800-732-8353, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Benefits Manager / 203-254-4000 x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org