TIAA Savi Student Debt Solution
Imagine saving $1,880 annually in student debt and easing your way to forgiveness
Take advantage of a robust solution that can make a significant difference when it comes to student debt. Brought to you through TIAA and powered by Savi, this tool helps find the best federal repayment and forgiveness programs for your financial situation—plus it simplifies the long-term task of navigating the way to forgiveness.
- Caps your payment based on your income and family size
- Frees up funds that you can direct towards other financial goals
- Removes the complexities of forgiveness
What to expect when applying for forgiveness
Savi helps you enroll in government repayment and forgiveness programs that could lower your monthly payments and potentially eliminate your debt. Here’s a snapshot of how it works:
- Create a free Savi account. Savi will ask for information about your family, income and employment to check your eligibility and provide you with personalized repayment and forgiveness suggestions.
- Choose between the Savi DIY or Essential Services.
- If you choose DIY (no charge), Savi will provide links to the government forms to complete your application(s) manually.
- If you choose Essential ($60 per year), Savi goes the extra mile to process all savings and forgiveness forms for you digitally. You’ll also receive one-on-one support from Savi student loan experts (available via phone and chat). If you’re eligible for loan forgiveness, Savi will handle the employer verification process and send off your application to your loan servicer and the Department of Education on your behalf. Worried about annual recertification deadlines? Savi also provides Essential users with ongoing application monitoring and annual reminders so you’re always on track to forgiveness.
We're excited to offer Savi to Fairfield University and Fairfield Prep employees. If you haven't yet, take a minute and find out how much you could lower your monthly payment.
Visit https://www.tiaa.org/public/tcm/fairfield/student starting on Monday, May 3rd to calculate your savings.
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/public/tcm/fairfield/student
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Benefits Manager / 203-254-4000 x.2995 / BJosovitz@fairfield.edu