Relaunch of DigitalCommons@Fairfield
Now accepting student work
DigitalCommons@Fairfield has been updated with a fresh new look:
- We’ve created a clean, minimalistic design .
- Easy to navigate.
- Professional, authoritative frame for presentation of faculty and student work.
DigitalCommons@Fairfield has added a new collection: Digital Humanities @ Fairfield University
- This collection highlights the innovative works of the Humanities departments that use digital technologies in their research.
DigitalCommons@Fairfield will be accepting nominations of student work
- DigitalCommons@Fairfield showcases the scholarly works of the Fairfield University community and up until now has reflected only the research and publications of our faculty. We are now excited to announce that we are accepting faculty nominations of student work. Visit the “Author Corner” in the navigation area on the main page for submission guidelines and the nomination form.
- Faculty nomination ensures quality of student work approved for publication in the Institutional Repository.
- Opportunity to collect and share innovative student projects, painting a picture of the exciting academic landscape at Fairfield University while showcasing student achievement.
- Opportunity for students to learn about the world of academic publishing, including understanding author’s rights, copyright, metadata, usage statistic, etc.
DigitalCommons@Fairfield, an institutional repository service of the DiMenna-Nyselius Library, offers open access to the collected scholarship and creative works of Fairfield University faculty, students and staff.
The purpose of DigitalCommons@Fairfield is to increase the visibility of the University's scholarship, maximize its research impact, and provide worldwide access in order to further the University mission of expanding knowledge, deepening human understanding, and sharing expertise.
Related Web Site : https://digitalcommons.fairfield.edu/
For more information, contact Nina Peri / ext. 2039 / firstname.lastname@example.org