Deliver and Grade Assignments with Gradescope
Time: 03:00 PM
Join Academic Computing, the Center for Academic Excellence and Gradescope for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on remote/online delivery of assignments that are paper-based, fully online, and a combination of the two. We will also cover the instructor workflow of using Gradescope integrated with BlackBoard.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work (no printers or templates needed)
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
- Take advantage of the Blackboard integration
Join us on Thursday, June 17th from 3:00- 4:00 EST
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/fairfield-workshop
* Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
::: More About Gradescope :::
Gradescope is a feedback and assessment tool that dramatically reduces the pain and time associated with grading exams, homework, and other assignments. Gradescope is widely used to deliver assessments remotely. It enables instructors and graders to give better and more timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes. Dynamic rubrics help streamline the tedious parts of grading while increasing grading consistency. AI-assisted Grading allows instructors to automatically group similar answers and grade all the answers in each group at once. Gradescope also helps with grading programming assignments at scale and can automatically grade printed bubble sheets. You can learn more and create an account at www.gradescope.com. The Gradescope team is happy to help, so please let them know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Related Web Site : https://info.gradescope.com/fairfield-workshop
For more information, contact Academic Computing / 203-254-4000 / firstname.lastname@example.org