TIAA Retirement Plan - Meet with Financial Advisor, Ronan Duggan
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with Ronan Duggan can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
TIAA will be available these dates and times for one-on-one virtual sessions.
- Monday, August 30, 2021 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Virtual Meeting
- Friday, September 10, 2021 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Virtual Meeting
- Friday, September 24, 2021 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Virtual Meeting
RSVP today, as space is limited. Register for sessions at www.TIAA.org/schedulenow (click "Schedule" under "Your Employer") or by calling 800-732-8353, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Compensation / x.2995 / BJosovitz@fairfield.edu