Virtual Career & Internship Fair Scheduled for Sept. 29!
Time: 12:00 PM
The University Career Center is hosting the annual Fall Career & Internship Fair Wed., Sept. 29 from 12-3 p.m. with students of all majors and class years. Students will be able to engage with dozens of employers virtually via video and chat in both group and 1:1 meetings!
Student registration is open on Stags4Hire (Handshake). Once they are registered, students can review the full list of employers and sign up for time slots with the employers they are interested in - prior to the fair!
Preparing for the Fair
Students who need assistance with resumes and interview preparation can contact their school's career center for assistance.
- School of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies: email@example.com
- Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts & Sciences: email@example.com
- Career Peer Advisors: Students can stop by the University Career Center between 1-4 p.m. Mon.-Thurs. for assistance with resumes, LinkedIn, and more.
Students should also review Handshake's Simple Guide to Attending Virtual Fairs.
The Career Closet is available to students in need of professional attire for the fair, interviews, and networking events. Students can schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nursing Career Fair is scheduled for Tues., Oct. 26 from 4-6 p.m. and the Law School Fair is Thurs., Nov. 4 from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Both will be hosted virtually on Handshake.
Please contact the Career Center at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For more information, contact University Career Center / 4081 / firstname.lastname@example.org