Higher Ed EAP can help with problems over the holidays!
We hope your holidays are peaceful and trouble-free, but just in case you run into any problems, remember – Higher Ed EAP is there for you. Here are just a few ways your EAP benefits can support you and your family members – not just through the holidays, but year-round:
- Worried about your finances? Schedule a meeting with a Certified Financial Coach or visit the Personal Finance & Education Center section of your EAP website to view financial tools, trainings, and resources!
- Looking to maintain a healthy weight despite holiday temptations? Visit the online Wellness Center for tips and tools on nutrition, fitness, and more.
- Having a holiday meltdown? Grief, depression, and anxiety can be even tougher during the holidays. You have access to counselors 24/7 by phone – reach out! 800-252-4555
- Need support in caring for an elderly family member? Take advantage of your EAP Caregiver Benefits to find local resources and information on medical and home care needs.
- Having trouble with your budget for holiday shopping? Get discounts and savings on name brands with your Lifestyle Savings Benefit.
- Seasonal stress taking a toll? Your EAP has coaching programs in Managing Stress and Yoga & Relaxation Coaching for Beginners!
- Drinking get a little out of hand for you or a loved one? Your EAP has confidential substance abuse counseling and resources if you or a loved one is having trouble with drinking or drugs.
- Strapped for time in locating a medical or dental provider? Use your EAP’s Personal Assistant to locate options that will work for you!
Remember, these services are completely confidential and available to you and your family members 24/7/365 at no charge!
Visit http://www.theEAP.com/Higher-Education-EAP or call 800-252-4555 for more information.
Related Web Site : http://www.theEAP.com/Higher-Education-EAP
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz / x. 2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org