Meditation and Mindfulness
Time: 04:00 PM
Location: Fairfield University Art Museum, Bellarmine Hall Art Galleries
Start the new year right by joining our first in-person Meditation and Mindfulness class of 2022!
Join Jackie DeLise, master certified meditation and mindfulness teacher and stress management expert, for a guided meditation class. No prior experience necessary as you learn how to cultivate inner calm and clarity. All are welcome!
- This event is in-person only and will not be live streamed. If you are interested in the virtual meditation event on Monday, January 24, please visit our Eventbrite page to register.
- For all Spring 2022 in-person events, all adult visitors and staff are required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and a valid ID.
- Children under 12 are not currently required to be vaccinated to participate in any programs.
- Proof of a negative Covid-19 test will not be accepted as an alternative to vaccination.
- A face mask or covering is required for all guests during indoor events, except in designated locations.
Related Web Site : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meditation-and-mindfulness-tickets-226344782337
For more information, contact Rosalinda Rodriguez / 203-254-4000, ext. 2269 / firstname.lastname@example.org