New Workday User Interface for Expense Reporting coming on September 7th!!
We are happy to announce that a new Workday Expense Report User Interface will be deployed on September 7th.
As part of this deployment, we have developed a new set of job aids that include the following:
- Getting Started with Expense Reports full job aid (which provides full picture of the new interface and how it works).
- Expense reports in Workday 32 vs Workday 33 (a quick summary of the changes)
- Create Expense Report in Workday 33 Mobile
- Add Expense Receipt in Workday 33 Mobile (we strongly recommend the use of the receipt feature of the Workday Mobile App)
Here are some of the benefits that will result from this new user interface:
- You should see a reduction in the issues you may have encountered with reporting Hotel and Per Diem - Meal expenses. The job aid now has specific directions for those two expense items
- Your expense report will be saved on a line by line basis, to avoid losing your work.
- Workday will now check for errors in your expense report as you create each new line, making it easier to figure out where your errors are.
- Merchant has been added when creating receipts in the mobile App to make it easier for you to identify them when you pull them into your expense report.
We hope you enjoy these new features.
A link to the new job aids can be found below. You will be able to access them by entering your NetID and Password.
Related Web Site : https://wiki.fairfield.edu/x/PIBaAw
For more information, contact Robert T Messert / x-2161 / firstname.lastname@example.org