Art in Focus: Luo Biwu, Parts, 2015, silkscreen print
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: Walsh Gallery
Join us in the Walsh Gallery at 11 a.m. on February 17 for some close looking and conversation about Luo Biwu’s screenprint Parts, on view as a part of SEEING IS BELIEVING: Crossings and Transpositions, Part II!
- This event is in-person only and will not be livestreamed. If you are interested in the virtual Art in Focus event on Thursday, February 10, register here!
- For all Spring 2022 in-person events, all adult visitors and staff are required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and a valid ID.
- Children under 12 are not currently required to be vaccinated to participate in any programs.
- Proof of a negative Covid-19 test will not be accepted as an alternative to vaccination.
- A face mask or covering is required for all guests during indoor events, except in designated locations.
About SEEING IS BELIEVING: CROSSINGS AND TRANSPOSITIONS, PART II: This exhibition, organized by Professor of Studio Art Jo Yarrington, features work by five contemporary Chinese artists: He Jiancheng, Xiao Yao Ning, Luo Biwu, Zuo Zeng Yao and Zhang Zeng Min. Yarrington traveled to China in 2019 with four other American artists, where they presented Part I of this international exchange.
For more information, contact Rosalinda Rodriguez / 203-254-4000, ext. 2269 / firstname.lastname@example.org