The Career & Internship Fair is Almost Here!
Time: 01:00 PM
Location: Virtual on Stags4Hire, powered by Handshake
Encourage students to attend the spring Career & Internship Fair on Wednesday, Feb. 23, from 1 to 4 p.m. The fair will be hosted virtually on Stags4Hire, powered by Handshake. Students from all class years and majors (except nursing who has a fall fair) will be able to conveniently engage with over 70 employers from a wide range of industries via video and chat in both group and 1:1 sessions.
Whether students want to land a job after graduation, line up a summer internship, or explore industries, this is the event to attend!
Student registration is open now through Feb. 23.
- To participate, students must have a complete profile on Handshake and can follow the simple Getting Started guide.
- Students should read the Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair to prepare for the event.
- Once registered it is very important to look at all the employers and sign up for their 1:1 and group sessions in advance.
Career Centers are Here to Help
Students can contact their school's career center or drop in to visit with a CPA in the University Career Center Mon.-Thurs. from 1-4 p.m. for assistance with Handshake, resumes, and interviewing.
- School of Engineering: email@example.com
- Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dolan: email@example.com
- College of Arts & Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Resources for Students
Career Closet: The Career Closet is available to students in need of professional attire for the fair, interviews, and networking events. Students can schedule an appointment at email@example.com.
Interview Rooms: Students can reserve a private interview room in Interview Alley in the Kelley Center by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterviewStream: InterviewStream (https://fairfield.interviewstream.com) helps students prepare for job interviews. Students can practice, watch, assess, and share interviews, choose from thousands of questions, see and hear themselves online, and get expert advice on-demand.
LinkedIn Photos: Students can have a professional-looking photo taken to create or update their LinkedIn profile by e-mailing email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Related Web Site : https://www.fairfield.edu/undergraduate/academics/resources/career-center/career-fairs/index.html
For more information, contact University Career Center / 4081 / firstname.lastname@example.org