Get financial advice and education from TIAA without leaving the office
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with TIAA Financial Consultant, Niki Mumpower can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan.
- You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
Niki from TIAA will be available these dates and times for virtual one-on-one sessions.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
RSVP today, as space is limited. Register for sessions at https://shared.tiaa.org/public/publictools/events/meetingAndSeminar?employerId=1-6BGS-19 or by calling 800-732-8353, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org