University HSA Contribution & Biometric Screenings
Location: Dolan Commons 101
Don’t miss out on the July 2019 University contribution to your PayFlex HSA account! All staff and faculty (and their spouses) covered under the Aetna high deductible plans must complete both of the following wellness items by the deadline of May 31, 2019 in order to receive the University funding:
Biometric Screening OR Annual Physical (from June 1, 2018 through May 31, 2019)
Online Aetna Health Assessment
Receive a free Biometric Screening onsite on May 15, 2019 from 11am – 3pm in Dolan Commons 101 or at any Quest Lab through May 31, 2019.
To receive a free Biometric Screening for yourself (and your covered spouse), you will need to register online beginning on April 15, 2019:
- Go to https://my.questforhealth.com/
- Log In as a Returning User or Register as a New User
- Enter the Registration Key "stags"
- Click “Submit”
- Enter your Aetna Member ID number. For spouses, enter your Aetna Member ID+S. For example: Employee would be W123456789 and spouse’s Member ID would be W123456789S.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Click “Submit”
- Verify your information and create a Username/Password
- Click “Continue” to begin scheduling your appointment at a Patient Service Center of your choice or select “At an Event” to schedule for the May 15th onsite Biometric Screening.
- When you have your Biometric Screening or Annual Physical results, log into www.aetna.com to complete your online Health Assessment. To access the online Health Assessment, log in or register on https://www.aetna.com/ and click “Health Assessments” under the “Stay Healthy” section. Confirm your personal information and then select “Launch My Health Assessment” and “Start New” from the top of the next page.
If you have any questions regarding the Quest registration process or scheduling your appointment, contact the Quest Wellness Call Center at 855-623-9355. If you have any questions regarding the online Aetna Health Assessment, contact the Aetna Concierge at 800-526-8058.
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Benefits Manager / 203-254-4000 x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org