Goodbye OrgSync! Hello "Engage"!
Time: 08:00 AM
We are confident that the migration process will go smoothly, but if you are worried about data not migrating over correctly, or if you are worried that some things won’t migrate over, we recommend exporting everything and saving it to your computer/share drives just to give you peace of mind.
10.) What Event information will migrate over to Engage?
The following will migrate over:
- All event occurrences are brought over as individual events
- Event title
- Total RSVPs Allowed
- Is Invite Only
- Organization hosting
- All day, date, start and end times
- Event visibility
11.) Will my Forms and Form Submissions migrate over to Engage?
- Form submissions with an approved, denied and pending status will migrate.
- Form submissions that have been re-opened will not migrate as they are not a complete submission.
- Form submissions with a deferred status will migrate to Engage as pending since deferred is not a status utilized in Engage.
The following information will migrate over:
- User attended
- User who swiped them in
- Event that the attendance belongs to
- Status (attended, partial)
- Event attendance creation date
- Event attendance could connect to either an account or an email
** It is important to note that event hours will not be brought over and self-reported involvement (manually submitted involvement entries) is not brought over because those hours are not tied to a specific event occurrence in Engage.
13.) Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jeremy Kaler via email at email@example.com or call x2175!
For more information, contact Jeremy J Kaler / x2175 / firstname.lastname@example.org