Higher Ed EAP: Everyday Problems Keeping Us Up At Night!
- You didn’t deserve that speeding ticket, there's no way you were going 50 mph in a school zone!
- You’re usually tolerant of neighbors, but the new next-door folks are having too many loud, late-night parties.
- Your kitchen contractor is way behind schedule and way over budget.
- The new car in your driveway is proving to be a lemon.
- A debt collector is hounding you for a bill you already paid.
- Legal Resources: Answers to common issues related to consumer law, neighbors and pets, landlord and tenants, taxes, lawsuits, insurance, real estate, and more.
- Legal Forms: A useful library of 100+ forms to help with common legal situations. Find everything from sample wills, contracts, and agreements to complaint letters, demand letters, and bills of sale.
- Personal Assistant: Facing a sticky issue that you don’t know how to resolve? Try our ESI Personal Assistant services for help. Simply fill out a brief form to explain the problem.
- For serious legal issues unrelated to employment or medical concerns, members are eligible to receive a free 30-minute legal consultation per legal issue with an attorney. A 25% discount is applied to legal services billed at an hourly rate if the attorney is retained. Give Higher Ed EAP a call to access this benefit.
- For immediate assistance, dial 1-800-252-4555 to speak directly with a professional counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Register and log onto www.HigherEdEAP.com
- Download, register, and log onto the ESI Employee Assistance mobile app available in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Related Web Site : https://www.theeap.com/higher-education-eap
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz / x.2995 / email@example.com