In-Person and Virtual Career Fairs Coming in October!
Time: 11:30 AM
Location: RecPlex and Handshake
The University Career Center will be hosting two career fair options for students of all class years and majors, including nursing and graduate students.
- The in-person Career & Internship Fair will be held on Wed., Oct. 19 in the RecPlex from 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- A virtual fair will be hosted on Stags4Hire (Handshake), on Thurs., Oct. 20 from 10 a.m.-noon.
These events will give students convenient opportunities to engage with employers in a variety of formats. Students should not pass on this opportunity to meet with employers who want to hire Fairfield students! The fairs will offer…
- Career Counselors and Career Peer Advisors (CPAs) to assist students
- Networking with employers from a wide range of industries
- A resume printing station and LinkedIn photo booth
The in-person fair does not require registration. For the virtual fair, students must register in Handshake. Students can sign in to Stags4Hire in advance of the fairs to view employers.
Preparing for the Fairs
For many students, this is the first time they will engage with employers due to the pandemic. They are encouraged to take advantage of resources offered by Fairfield’s career centers.
Stags4Hire: To participate in either fair, students must have a complete profile on Handshake. They can check out the Getting Started guide for step-by-step instructions.
Career Counselors: Students can contact their school's career center for assistance with career strategies, updating or creating resumes, developing elevator pitches, and much more.
- College of Arts & Sciences: email@example.com
- Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies: email@example.com
- School of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Workshops: Fairfield’s career centers will be offering a variety of workshops ranging from resumes to networking, and a LinkedIn photo day. Students can check Life@Fairfield to register.
Career Closet: The Career Closet is available to students in need of professional attire for the fair, interviews, and networking events. Students can schedule an appointment at email@example.com.
We would greatly appreciate your help to encourage student participation! Please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Related Web Site : https://www.fairfield.edu/undergraduate/academics/resources/career-center/career-fairs/index.html
For more information, contact University Career Center / 3201 / email@example.com