In-Person and Virtual Career Fairs Next Week!
Time: 11:30 AM
Location: RecPlex and Handshake
The University Career Center will be hosting two employer networking opportunities for students of all class years and majors, including nursing and graduate students!
- The in-person Career & Internship Fair will be held Wed., Oct. 19 in the RecPlex from 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- The virtual fair will be hosted on Stags4Hire (Handshake), on Thurs., Oct. 20 from 10 a.m.-noon.
These options give students convenient opportunities to engage with over 130 employers in a variety of formats. We would greatly appreciate your help to encourage student participation!
The fair will offer…
- Career Counselors and Career Peer Advisors (CPAs) to assist students
- Employers from a wide range of industries
- A resume printing station and LinkedIn photo booth
The in-person fair does not require registration. Students must register for the virtual fair in Handshake. Students can sign in to Stags4Hire in advance of the fairs to view all employers.
Preparing for the Fair
This event is the first time a majority of students will be meeting employers in person. Students are encouraged to take advantage of the resources offered by Fairfield’s career centers to ensure they are prepared.
Stags4Hire: To participate in either fair, students must have a complete profile on Handshake. They can check out the Getting Started guide for step-by-step instructions.
Career Counselors: Students should contact their school's career center for assistance with career strategies, updating or creating resumes, developing elevator pitches, and much more.
- School of Engineering: email@example.com
- Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dolan: email@example.com
- College of Arts & Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Fair Workshops: Fairfield’s career centers will be offering a variety of workshops ranging from resumes to networking. Students can check Life@Fairfield to register.
Career Closet: The Career Closet is available to those in need of professional attire for the fair, interviews, and networking events. Students can schedule an appointment at email@example.com.
Resume Printing & LinkedIn Photos: Students can stop by the Career Center in the Kelley Center to print copies of their resumes and get a new or updated LinkedIn photo.
Please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Related Web Site : https://www.fairfield.edu/undergraduate/academics/resources/career-center/career-fairs/
For more information, contact University Career Center / 4081 / email@example.com