Alumni Job Shadow Program: Registration is Open for Juniors and Seniors
Fairfield's Alumni Job Shadow Program is a great opportunity for juniors and seniors to explore industries, organizations, and jobs with alumni (and parents) during winter break. A job shadow experience will help students…
- Determine an industry they want to pursue
- Expand their professional network
- Experience a typical day on the job
- Discover job and internship opportunities
Students who sign up will be matched with alumni based on the industry and location selected during registration. Once matched, students can work with their host to schedule a convenient meeting format:
- Set up a video call (one to two hours)
- Schedule an in-person meeting and office tour (half or full day)
- Meet for a lunch conversation
Registration is open now and matching will be completed in November. Career conversations will take place during winter break, January 3 – 13, 2023.
Juniors and seniors can register for Job Shadow through Oct. 25.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
For more information, contact University Career Center / 4081 / firstname.lastname@example.org