Teddy Bears with Love 2022
Teddy Bears with Love is back for 2022!
The Student Alumni Association and the Office of Alumni Relations are excited to announce that the Teddy Bears with Love Drive is returning this holiday season.
Established in 1999, Teddy Bears with Love is a beloved tradition among our entire Fairfield University Community. Since its inception, thanks to the generosity of thousands of alumni, parents, students, employees, and friends of Fairfield, tens of thousands of bears and stuffed animals have been donated to children’s hospitals and charities across the country.
Donations can be sent directly to the Office of Alumni Relations or be dropped off in person at the following locations/times:
1. Student Alumni Association table at Dunkin' in the BCC' on Tuesday, November 28 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
2. Egan Chapel of St. Ignatius Loyola prior to the 11 a.m. Mass on Sunday, December 4
3. Student Alumni Association table at the BCC Info Desk on Thursday, November 8 from 3 - 6 p.m.
4. Men's Basketball vs. Yale on Monday, December 12 at 7 p.m. at Mahoney Arena: Participate in the halftime Teddy Bear Toss! Valid game ticket is required.
5. Office of Alumni Relations in Alumni House (M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) on or before December 12
We ask that all donations be received by Monday, December 12.
Important Information for 2022
Many of our donation points are still operating with varying restrictions regarding donations, we must stress the necessity for only 100% new donations. As bears/stuffed animals will be going directly to children with compromised health, it is imperative that donations be new/with tags, and if possible, in their original packaging. We regrettably cannot accept any gently-used donations even with tags. We ask that you please use your discretion and donate accordingly.
For questions, and/or more information, visit fairfield.edu/teddybears or call the Office of Alumni Relations at ext. 4280. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Related Web Site : www.fairfield.edu/teddybears
For more information, contact Colleen McGinn / 4280 / email@example.com