LastPass Password Management Service Unauthorized Breach and What You Can Do
- If you have a LastPass account, all your saved credentials protected by your LastPass master password could be out in the wild.
- Please assume this is the case and take immediate action shown below.
- You can do this by logging into your LastPass account, selecting Account Settings, and under the General tab clicking Change Master Password.
- Log back into LastPass with your new master password
- Additionally, of equal importance, please make sure to update and change all your passwords stored in your vault.
- Navigate to Account Settings, and select the Multifactor Options tab at the top of the window.
- Under Multifactor Option, find the LastPass option. To the right under Action, click edit (pencil).
- Set enabled to Yes and click Update. Enter your new master password. Click the Enroll button when prompted.
- Follow the prompts to set up your LastPass Authenticator.
Related Web Site : https://blog.lastpass.com/2022/12/notice-of-recent-security-incident/
For more information, contact Henry Foss / (203) 254-4058 / firstname.lastname@example.org