TIAA Retirement Plan - Meet with Financial Consultant, John Tenofsky
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with Financial Consultant, John Tenofsky can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
TIAA will be available these dates and times for one-on-one, in-person meetings:
- Wednesday, March 1st from 10:30am-4:30pm – Dolan Commons Room 101
- Thursday, March 2nd from 9am – 3pm – Dolan Commons Room 101
RSVP today, as space is limited. Register for sessions at https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/contact-tiaa/consultations-seminars (click "Schedule" under "Your Employer").
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/contact-tiaa/consultations-seminars
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz / x.2995 / email@example.com