Fairfield Awards Dinner
Location: Cipriani 42nd Street, New York City
Registration Now Open for 2023 Fairfield Awards Dinner
Register today with a special faculty and staff rate of $300 per ticket (regular price is $600) for the annual Fairfield Awards Dinner on Wednesday, April 12 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City, and join us in honoring six accomplished individuals in our community.
Since 1988, the Fairfield Awards Dinner has raised more than $20 million for the Alumni Multicultural Scholarship Fund and other scholarships to help students realize their full potential through a Fairfield education, regardless of economic or social barriers.
This year’s Fairfield Awards Dinner honorees are:
- Andrew J. McMahon ’89, P’19,’13, Chief Executive Officer and President, Guardian Life Insurance
- Shannon Siwinski ’92, P’16, Director, Senior Trader, Bank of America Securities, Inc.
- Philip J. Lane, PhD, P’10, Former Associate Professor and Chair, Economics Department, Fairfield University
- John Thompson III and Monica Moore Thompson, P’23, Vice President, Player Development and Engagement, Washington Wizards and Monumental Sports and Entertainment; Co-Founder and Executive Director, John Thompson III Foundation
- Deacon Patrick Toole, Chancellor & Secretary of the Curia, Diocese of Bridgeport
Read about our honorees at fairfield.edu/awardsdinner, or click here to register.
For additional information, contact event director Jennifer Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-254-4000, ext. 2464.
For more information, contact LeeAnn Weaver / x 2213 / email@example.com