Employee IT Security Awareness Training: Please Complete by May 31
As part of the University's effort to keep our network and data systems safe from threats, Fairfield requires a series of online training modules to be completed annually. Your cooperation in completing these modules as a preventative measure are critical to Fairfield University's ongoing operation.
All employees (staff, faculty, and administrators) were originally required to complete the following training modules by Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Due to time constraints, we are extending the training to Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
The following are the required IT Security training modules:
- Data Security: Malware |10 minutes
- Data Security: Passwords |10 minutes
- Data Security: Phishing |10 minutes
- Data Security: Mobile Devices and Third-Party Websites | 10 minutes
- Data Security: Physical Security and Unintended Disclosures | 10 minutes
COMPLIANCE TRAINING INSTRUCTIONS
Training on the identified topics is centralized in one location. To access the training:
- Log into my.fairfield.edu using your Fairfield NetID username and password. Search for and then select "University Compliance Training."
- Once on the learning platform, scroll down to "My Courses" tab and select each required Data Security course name for completion.
- You will receive an email confirming course completions.
Please note, the completion may not immediately show in the “Completed Course” box.
- Firefox or Chrome are the recommended web browsers.
- Be sure to enable third party cookies, disable pop-up blocking for the site 'ue.blackboard.com', and confirm that your computer meets all System Requirements.
- For assistance, and Help Articles go to the UE Support Portal or contact the EduRisk Helpdesk at (844) 348-3650.
- If further assistance is needed, contact the ITS Helpdesk at x4069.
Related Web Site : https://my.fairfield.edu
For more information, contact Hank Foss / 203-254-4058 / firstname.lastname@example.org