Take a preventative approach to burnout and stress with Calm
None of us are strangers to work stress and the burnout that can come with it. While we might not be able to completely eliminate stress in our lives, we can start setting boundaries and develop healthy coping mechanisms that’ll positively impact us in the long run.
Try the following recommendations from Calm to continue on your burnout and stress prevention journey:
- 7 Days of Managing Stress: In this 7-part series, guided by Tamara Levitt, you’ll get a toolkit for mastering stress—from Creating Balance to Mind-Body Connection.
- 60 Second Reboot: In this 1-minute guided meditation, led by Chibs Okereke, you can quickly re-center yourself and ease any tension or anxiety whenever you need it during the day.
- Upper Body Stress: In this 6-minute Daily Move session, led by Mel Mah, you’ll do a few light stretches for your upper body to release any stress that’s still lingering in you.
- Sphere: The Sphere album is music for relaxation and was created to help embrace the breath and cultivate stillness. Harlan blends his cello playing with analog synths to produce a hybrid of classical and ambient music.
- Join one of the Calm App Webinars (https://calendly.com/calm-webinars) to learn how to get the most out of your Calm experience and bolster your overall well-being.
Related Web Site : https://www.calm.com
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org