Take a preventative approach to burnout and stress with Calm
- 7 Days of Managing Stress: In this 7-part series, guided by Tamara Levitt, you’ll get a toolkit for mastering stress—from Creating Balance to Mind-Body Connection.
- 60 Second Reboot: In this 1-minute guided meditation, led by Chibs Okereke, you can quickly re-center yourself and ease any tension or anxiety whenever you need it during the day.
- Upper Body Stress: In this 6-minute Daily Move session, led by Mel Mah, you’ll do a few light stretches for your upper body to release any stress that’s still lingering in you.
- Sphere: The Sphere album is music for relaxation and was created to help embrace the breath and cultivate stillness. Harlan blends his cello playing with analog synths to produce a hybrid of classical and ambient music.
- Join one of the Calm App Webinars (https://calendly.com/calm-webinars) to learn how to get the most out of your Calm experience and bolster your overall well-being.
Related Web Site : https://www.calm.com
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org