My Print Anywhere
Mac Users: Starting May 7th you will see a new printer called “Print Anywhere” (it will be replacing “My Print Anywhere” which no longer works properly).
- The automatic stapler option won’t work (there is a built-in manual stapler on the Canon Copier if needed)
- Printing will default to double-sided. If you want to print single-sided do the following in the print options window:
- Select "show details" (if need to see options)
- Choose the lowest drop-down and select the Layout menu
- Change the setting “Two-Sided" from the default “Long-Edge Binding” to “Off"
Please contact the helpdesk with any questions.
For more information, contact Scott Albee / 4069 / email@example.com