The Symposium marks a celebration of scholarly excellence at Fairfield and is an opportunity for the campus community to come together to learn about the fascinating research conducted by Fairfield students and supported by their faculty mentors. Please join us to support our students and faculty!
New this year: the Symposium will be held in the RecPlex during two afternoon sessions and is an excellent opportunity for underclassmen to learn about exciting research and creative opportunities in their areas of interest.
Session I from 1 to 2:30 p.m. will feature students from:
College of Arts & Sciences
Charles F. Dolan School of Business
School of Education and Human Development
School of Engineering
Session II from 3:30 to 5 p.m. will feature students from:
Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Heath Studies
The first 50 students to attend each session will receive a $5 Dunkin voucher. Students are also invited to stop by for free donuts while supplies last.
Looking for more opportunities to learn about student research and engage in the arts on campus? Don't miss these additional events on April 20:
- the Center for Social Impact's End of Year Celebration of community-engaged research at 5 p.m. in the Kelley Center,
- Fairfield University Art Museum's lecture, entitled "In Their Element(s): Women Artists Across Media" at 5 p.m. in the Bellarmine Hall Diffely Board Room,
- the Spring Jazz Ensemble Concert in Gonzaga Auditorium at 7:30 p.m.,
- Visual and Performing Arts Capstone Exhibition in the Lukacs Gallery: Woven Reflections: Chris Maidoh, Chloe Pappas and Sarah Walsh, from 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.,
- and Theatre Fairfield's production of Eurydice at 7:30 p.m. at the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts.
To learn more about this year's Innovative Research Symposium, to download the eBook on April 20, and to see highlights from the 2022 Symposium visit our website.