TIAA Retirement Plan - Meet with Financial Consultant, John Tenofsky - New Dates Added
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with Financial Consultant, John Tenofsky can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
· Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
· Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
· How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
TIAA will be available these dates and times for one-on-one, in-person meetings:
· Tuesday, May 16th @ 10:00AM-4:00PM – Dolan Commons Room 101
· Wednesday, May 17th @ 9:00AM-3:00PM - Dolan Commons Room 101
· Tuesday, June 6th @ 10:00AM-4:00PM – Dolan Commons Room 101
RSVP today, as space is limited. Register for a session using the directions below:
2. Click the orange Schedule button
3. Register/log in to your TIAA account
4. Enter Fairfield University under Employer
5. Select your State of Residence
6. Select a Meeting Topic
7. Under In-Person, select My Employer as the type of meeting
8. Select a meeting day and time
9. Enter your email address
10. Click the blue Confirm button. Once you click Confirm, you’ll receive a confirmation email from TIAA.
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/contact-tiaa/consultations-seminars
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org