Fall 2023 Classroom Reminders
- If you reviewed your rooms after my first announcement on July 18th, it is important for you to review them again as changes may have been made due to accessibility requests.
- Room changes may continue through the first and/or second week of classes as well. Another reason for a room change is related to over enrolled classes after the original room assignments were published. When overrides are granted to allow students into a closed course, rooms may be changed or additional seating/room configuration may be necessary in the originally assigned room.
- The Office of the Registrar will not entertain room change requests at this time except for specific and approved accessibility needs.
- For accessibility room change requests, please submit an ITS Help Desk ticket in my.Fairfield. Use the ticket type of "Course Scheduling/Room Change Requests" in order for these tickets to be managed in an efficient and timely way.
- The Office of Facilities Management is in the process of renovating rooms in the Bannow Science Center, Canisius and McAuliffe Halls, and the Conference Center (former Dolan School of Business and also known as the Media Center). Click here to review the renovation descriptions. We anticipate the completion of renovations by the last week of August.
- For instructors assigned to rooms in McAuliffe Hall (and select rooms in Canisius and Donnarumma Hall), door codes will be sent to your university email in late August.
- For instructors assigned to a conference room in Canisius, Stag Card access will be granted.
- Click here for a list of classroom building codes.
- Click here for a campus map.
Director of Academic Scheduling
For more information, contact Kimberly Droniak / 2035567531 / email@example.com