Managing Stress with Higher Ed EAP
- One-to-one professional coaching for Stress Management & Resilience.
- Telephonic counseling from clinical professionals 24/7/365 for stress, anxiety, depression, mental health issues, and more.
- Online self-help resources, trainings, and video courses related to stress management.
- Special coaching programs and tools to help with underlying issues that can cause stress, such as debt and on-the-job-conflict.
- Health and wellness tools that address fitness, sleep and nutrition, and healthy strategies that can help minimize stress.
- For immediate assistance, dial 1-800-252-4555 to speak directly with a professional counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Register and log onto www.HigherEdEAP.com
- Download, register, and log onto the ESI Employee Assistance mobile app available in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Related Web Site : https://www.theeap.com/Higher-Education-EAP
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x.2995 / firstname.lastname@example.org