TIAA Retirement Plan - Meet with Financial Consultant, John Tenofsky
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- Tuesday, November 7th @ 12:00PM-5:00PM – Dolan Commons Room 101
- Wednesday, November 8th @ 9:00AM-3:00PM - Dolan Commons Room 101
- Click on: https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/contact-tiaa/consultations-seminars
- Click the orange Schedule button
- Register/log in to your TIAA account
- Enter Fairfield University under Employer
- Select your State of Residence
- Select a Meeting Topic
- Under In-Person, select My Employer as the type of meeting
- Select a meeting day and time
- Enter your email address
- Click the blue Confirm button. Once you click Confirm, you’ll receive a confirmation email from TIAA.
Related Web Site : https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/contact-tiaa/consultations-seminars
For more information, contact Blythe Josovitz, Director, Benefits & Comp. / x. 2995 / email@example.com